Barcoding, Inc. is partnered with all the top scanner manufacturers. We have the experience to recommend the right scanners for your enterprise.
What can implementing a Barcode System do for you?
Look closely into any competitive business, and you’ll find barcodes visible at all stages of operations – accurately identifying raw materials, tracking work in process, managing inventory, directing shipments, and providing lifetime identification for service and warranty management. The benefits are clear too – accurate information, real-time visibility, and a highly productive work force.
Barcoding System Benefits
- Research found that companies who support their enterprise resource planning with real-time automated data collection achieve a 50% higher return on their ERP investment than those who do not.
- Warehouse operations supported with wireless barcode input commonly achieve 99.x% inventory accuracy.
- Experienced typists make one error approximately every 300 keystrokes. Entering data by barcode scanning keeps errors – and the time and labor needed to resolve them – out of operations.
- Practically any business can take advantage of barcoding to free up workers and reduce the paperwork needed to manage assets, supplies and shipments.
It’s clear to see how organizations rely on barcoding to keep errors and inefficiency out of their operations. What’s less clear is how do you make a barcode system reliable and effective.
What Makes a Successful Barcoding System?
- What’s the best barcode symbology to encode the information needed in the space available?
- Which printer and label materials will be reliable in your different usage environments?
- What kind of scanning and industrial computing systems can capture and record the barcode information every time?
- How can it all integrate in real-time with inventory control, WMS, materials management and other enterprise applications?
Proven expertise in these issues is why companies rely on Barcoding Inc. to get exactly the barcode solutions they need.
Whitepaper: BARCODES IN SMALL SCALE FACILITIES: IS IT WORTH IT?Download now!
Barcoding System Components
Depending on the process needing automation, you may require mobile computer technology. Since 1998, companies have trusted Barcoding to recommend the right mobile computing hardware for your unique requirements.
Barcode printing is a critical component of a successful barcoding system. We have the the partnerships in place to bring the right printing platform to you.
The barcode label is the heart and soul of a barcoding system. Our Labeling & Printing team is 100% dedicated to barcode labels, ribbons, and media. Trust the group that knows – “it’s not just a label; it’s your business”.
Barcode label software enables you to design and print your own labels. We have the right partnerships and experience to make sure this critical component of a barcoding system gets done right.
Barcoding systems require the right data collection software.
Check out Barcoding, Inc.’s CaptureSoft eXpress™ software to see how you can automate your workflows (e.g., inventory control, asset tracking, shipping/receiving, etc.)