ProMatDX, held April 12-16, 2021, is the new digital event experience designed to power up manufacturing and supply chain professionals from the U.S. and over 140 countries with critical access
ProMatDX, held April 12-16, 2021, is the new digital event experience designed to power up manufacturing and supply chain professionals from the U.S. and over 140 countries with critical access to the latest solutions they need now to improve the resiliency and agility of their operations.
ProMatDX combines the power of the connections, solution-sourcing, and education that only ProMat can deliver with the latest digital event technology in a five-day event that will be the most important week of 2021 for the manufacturing and supply chain industry.
What You’ll Learn
Automation in the distribution center is critical to driving productivity and efficiency, but many companies struggle on how to prepare and roll-out a new WMS. Join Barcoding, Inc. and Oracle Netsuite WMS as we dive into all areas of warehouse readiness: labeling and compliance; mobile technology; wireless; and project design and management to help you prepare your warehouse for the demands of 2021 and beyond. If you are preparing for a WMS roll-out, are looking at ways to improve your warehouse, or are looking at opening a new facility, this session is for you.
– Why warehouses need to automate and leverage new WMS and mobile data collection technologies
– Criteria for warehouse readiness
– How to handle labeling and signage in the warehouse for maximum productivity
– How to roll-out a full solution including Oracle NetSuite WMS and enabling mobile technology
– Real-world examples of WMS readiness and roll-out plans
Peter Zalinski, Director of Partner Solutions