Barcode Labeling & Printing Specialists
Meet Barcoding, Labeling & Printing Experts
It’s not just a barcode, it’s your business.
Barcoding’s Labeling & Printing Solutions Team, is led by the industry’s most knowledgeable team of experts. Our media specialists and thought leaders can recommend, design, deliver and assist in the selection/testing of: customized, specialty, and industry-specific barcode/RFID labels, ribbon and tags; wristbands; printheads; and more.
Meet our team:
Director, Labels & Printing Solutions
Remember, it's not just a label; it's your business!
5 Reasons You Need a Labeling Consultant
Here are the top five reasons to bring in a consumables consultant.
- Depth of Knowledge & Expertise: There are professionals who have garnered years and years of experience working with, recommending, and selling consumables. They’ve seen, firsthand, what works and what doesn’t, and can point you in the right direction. With a deep understanding of various applications and use cases, they can take a holistic look at your situation and determine the solution that fits your unique business requirements.
- Helpful Questions, Helpful Answers: When selecting a label, there are a number of factors to consider – many of which may have never crossed your mind. A consultant will ask you these questions to gain a better idea of what you need. For example, the consultant will ask, what kind of surface will you apply the label to? How long will you need the label to last? Five days or five years? What are the environmental conditions? Is it exceptionally hot, cold, wet, or humid where the label will reside? What kind of printer are you using, and what type of symbology will you print on the label? If you can answer these questions, you’ll make the process of selecting the solution even easier and set yourself up for success.
- Time Savings: Turning to an expert will certainly save you time and effort, as the consultant will make sure you get the right label the first time. There is no second-guessing, no frustration, and no need to return that incorrect label you picked out online. Plus, you’ll have the confidence in the consumables you receive and can immediately put them to work.
- Customization: Because no business or use case is the same, a “cookie-cutter” solution may not always fit. With a wide range of materials, engineering capabilities, and lab-testing resources, a consumables expert can provide a customized solution that is tailored to meet your needs. The consultant may also be able to recommend and provide the right hardware and software – like printers and scanners – to complement your solution.
- Return on Investment: Once you are equipped with the right solution, you’ll get the best possible use out of your consumables. You’ll reduce the need to replace and reorder items, reduce print head degradation, and even extend the life of your printers. This leads to minimal printer downtime and streamlines your day-to-day operations.
To read the full article published on EBN, click here.