Warehouse Vision: Customer is King
While the customer is always right, these days, with an I-want-it-now mentality, the customer is calling the shots. If an order isn’t perfectly fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner, they will not only take their business elsewhere, but they may even write a scathing review.
- 48.5% want to enhance customer service
- 34.5% to achieve shorter delivery times
- 30.8% to improve order turnaround time
- 61.6% to reduce out-of-stock conditions
- 49.4% to improve labor performance and productivity
Forward-thinking companies realize that profitability starts in the warehouse, with productivity and efficiency of operations. The warehouse is not simply a storage space, but a catalyst for growth that can deliver a tangible ROI.
In order to become a lean, real-time facility, an end-to-end mobile warehouse solution is imperative, allowing:
- Workforce to access business data anywhere in the warehouse
- Visibility over the entire supply chain
- Improved efficiency throughout all warehouse operations
Of respondents surveyed in Warehouse Vision, 70% aim to achieve these goals by introducing more automated processes—66% of respondents want to introduce handheld mobile computers or tablets.
With the right automation and mobile warehouse solutions, streamlining operations becomes easier, leading to a more efficient, accurate and connected warehouse.
Check out the Zebra Solution Brief to find the right mobile warehouse solution for you.