Upgrade Your Mobile Computers with Honeywell CT60 and CK65
If your warehouse, distribution, manufacturing, or reselling company depends on rugged mobile devices to enhance productivity, decrease errors, and improve customer satisfaction, you know how important it is to get the right tool for the right job.
And let’s face it, if your company is still using yesterday’s legacy Terminal Emulation (TE) green screens, you’re already aware that they need to be replaced and/or upgraded.
If so, now is the time to get it done. And we’d like to help you with our partner Honeywell.
Here are just some of the many reasons for modernizing and/or replacing your old Telnet mobile computers with a newer device is better for business.
- Windows Embedded Handheld, Windows CE End of Life: IT staffs are going to be left with little choice but to upgrade when Windows takes their mobile operating systems end of life. So why wait?
- Honeywell’s Mobility Edge platform offers the longest lifecycle in the industry with support from Android O to Android R, plus security updates for up to two years after Google’s last patch. Mobility Edge is good through 2025!!
- Productivity Increase. New mobile computers have intuitive, all-touch screens – this means data input is faster, which substantially increases employee productivity. Think of what you could do with an extra hour per worker per shift.
- Reduced Muscle Strain and Fatigue. Newer devices let workers use a data input method that is most comfortable to them (keypad or full touchscreen). Devices like Honeywell’s CK65 have a large 4″ WVGA display with 2.3 times higher resolution for easier reading and more efficiency. Those like the CT60 are both lightweight and rugged.
- Up-to-the-minute features. Next-generation mobile computers have enterprise-class security and device management and data capture capabilities. Scans faster (more CPUs). Scans better. Scans easier. Scans longer. Scans more accurately. More rugged.
- Rugged durability even in the most challenging warehouse conditions. Upgraded mobile computers take advantage of improvements in materials to produce a device that is both lighter and still extremely rugged.
- 2-3 shift battery life. New mobile hardware, like Honeywell’s CK65, have 18-hours of battery life to support more than 2 shifts on one charge. With hot swap technology, workers can change the battery without rebooting.
- Fast, Seamless Legacy Migration: New devices are equipped with an tools that allow us to transform your legacy TE “green screens” into beautifully designed, graphics-based All-touch TE screens in hours, not days or weeks.
Simply put, you can’t afford not to upgrade your company’s mobile computers.
Call Us at today for a free, no-obligation analysis and quote. We have locations across the US: 1.888.412.7226
We’ll also provide you with more details about promotional pricing, trade-in program and service discounts.
Let's Get Started Now!