Weekly RoundUp Post
Happy Friday #SupplyChainGeeks!
The weather has been warming up, and we’ve been hard at work getting the early registration up for this year’s 5th Annual Barcoding, Inc. Executive Forum! If you’ve never attended this full-day conference, it’s exactly what you need to succeed with mobile technology in the enterprise! We’ll have exclusive “executive briefings” from top companies and supply chain leaders, an exclusive Six Sigma training session, live RFID demonstrations, and so much more! So this week’s round up post includes 5 articles on mobile technology and supply chains to get us ready and excited for the upcoming #EF5!
- EnterpriseAdoption.com proclaimed 2015 to be the year of the VAR and interviewed our very own CTO and Mobile expert to talk about the impact of smartphones and tablets on VARs, how the mobility movement effects business, and much more!
- Find out how Mobile Technology is making weigh station bypass both faster and easier.
- The three driving forces behind effective field mobility.
- APICS and the American Society of Transportation and Logistics (AST&L), two prominent supply chain organizations, announced they plan to merge this week!
- “With the push into omni-channel fulfillment, the supply chain industry is going through a dramatic shift. “Faster, Better, Cheaper” continues to be theme, but with a more passionate focus on the customer.” Read on the profound impact of the Internet of Things on Supply Chains.
As a special reader of BarcodingConnected, register for Barcoding’s Executive Forum today with code EARLY2015 and save 75%!!