#TGIF Round Up Post
Happy Friday #SupplyChainGeeks! We don’t know about you all, but we’ve been hard at work this week and we are excited to enjoy the gorgeous weather promised this weekend. This week’s roundup features some interesting articles sure to excite any #SupplyChainGeek! From tips to recent research, we got you covered in case you didn’t have time to catch up on what’s going on in the supply chain/tech world.
So without further ado, here are our top posts for this week:
- A recent published report by DHL and Cisco Consulting Services concluded that the “Internet of Things” will offer “huge potential for more efficient and transparent supply chains”.
- Trying to become a more attractive shipper to carriers? Read the Supply Chain 24/7 article that offers 3 ways on how to achieve this.
- A great post that summarizes Zebra’s recent research into the costs being considered by enterprises when choosing handheld devices for their mobile field worker.
- An article on how omni-channel challenges impact costs, revenues and responsibilities omni-channel: http://www.mmh.com/article/how_omni_channel_challenges_impact_costs_revenues_and_responsibilities
- Last but not least, this morning we were busy celebrating our CFO getting honored at the Baltimore Business Journal’s Best in Finance CFO Awards. Check out the BBJ article and our press release that went out this week: http://prlog.org/12445272
Let us know what you’re reading and make sure to be on the lookout next week for a special round up post on Earth day!