Socket Mobile 7X and 7XRx Bluetooth Scanners Recently Released
Socket Mobile recently released their new Bluetooth Cordless 2D Barcode Scanners, the 7X and the 7XRx. The new scanners are lightweight, ergonomic and compact and work across a variety of different applications.
The 7X and 7XRx support Bluetooth Human Interface Devices (HID, allowing users to “plug-n-play” without the hassle of installing software. Another neat feature about the scanners is a built-in tactile vibration mode that emits scan confirmations.
The 7X model is the standard version and is ideal for hospitality, retail, asset tracking, field service and inventory control applications. The 7XRx is designed for healthcare applications, particularly patient wristband identification and has antimicrobial casing to protect against the spread of potentially harmful bacteria.
In addition, the scanners feature:
- Omni-directional barcode scanning
- Provides data editing features with special barcodes
- Ruggedized case withstands multiple 5 ft drops
- Dust, shock and water resistant
- CMOS high-density imaging technology
- Bluetooth v2.1 with 330 ft. range
- Operates for 10 hours on a single charge
Watch the viedo below to learn more about the 7X and 7XRx:
For more information on Socket Mobile and their products, learn more here.