QLn320 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer
The QLn320 is part of the QLn series of direct thermal mobile printers from Zebra.
Zebra Technologies recently introduced the QLn series of thermal mobile label printers. Today, we’re going to take a closer look at the QLn320.
Ideal for retail applications, healthcare labels and transportaion/logistics labels, the QLn320 is a 3” wide mobile printer that combines ease-of-use, quality and speed. By using the QLn320, workers will be able to work more efficiently, improving operations productivity and ultimately reducing costs with less downtime from printing disruptions. The QLn320 features:
- Direct thermal printing technology
- 203 dpi resolution
- Up to 4 ips print speed
- 400 MHz 32-bit ARM processor with 128 MB RAM
- 256 MB Flash
- Tear bar for easy receipt dispensing
- Large, easy to read LCD control panel 240 x 128 pixels
- Tolerance of multiple drops from 5’ to concrete
- Real Time Clock
Watch the video below to see the QLn320, or learn more about Zebra and their products here.