Motorola recently released a new rugged, mid-range mobile computer, the MC3100, especially designed for diverse business environments including retail, distribution centers and government/public safety organizations.
The new ergonomic MC3100 offers:
- Interactive Sensor Technology (IST) enabling motion-based applications.
- Rugged Audio Jack that eliminates static, ensures voice quality and protects productivity in voice-directed applications.
- Choice of Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.X or Windows CE 6.0 operating system
- Centralized management from a single console.
- Advanced computing power, data capture capabilities and an integrated UHF RFID tag that allows eterprises to track and locate missing devices.
All of these features allow the Motorola MC3100 to provide enterprise mobility customers with a single, cost-effective in-premise solution for converged voice and data communications.
For more information on the Motorola MC3100, learn more here.