Intermec CS40 Mobile Computer
Intermec recently released their latest mobile computer, the CS40. The Intermec CS40 was designed with mobile field professionals in mind, allowing companies to improve their mobile business processes.
The CS40 is not only Intermec’s newest rugged mobile computer, it’s also the smallest, making it the ideal combination of ruggedness, 3.75G voice and data and 1D/2D barcode scanning, all compacted into the size of a smart phone. In addition, the Intermec CS40 features:
- Integrated 2D imager and 3.2 MP color camera
- 1.2-meter drop tolerance and IP54 sealing
- 196 gm with battery
- 4 radios including UMTS 3.75G and GPS
- Windows Mobile 6.5
- Intermec SmartSystems™ Client
- Numeric or QWERTY backlit keypad
For more information on the Intermec CS40, download the specification sheet.
For more information on Intermec and their products, learn more here.