Intermec CN4 Mobile Computer
- 3.5G wireless technology supports simultaneous voice and data tasks improving worker productivity
- Fully rugged device and accessories perform despite bumps, knocks, dust and dirt (IP64 seal rating and 1.8m drop spec)
- Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging captures full-page documents in field without the use of extra devices or services
- Easy-to-use touch-screen display.
- Integrated GPS enables unprecedented visibility into workers’ routes
- Industry standard platform ensures devices will integrate quickly and easily
- Full suite of Intermec Development Tools reduces development costs and timelines
- Protection against unbudgeted and rising repair costs
With the combination of integrated GPS, Cisco CCX compatible WiFi and Bluetooth, enterprises are able to deploy and mange the proper resources to the appropriate locations, providing the intelligence that workers need to increase customer response and reduce inventory/transportation costs. The CN4 also offers an optional imaging application, Intermec Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging (eMDI), enabling workers to convert paper documents into electronic files. With this capability, back office operations and cash flow are streamlined by reducing the amount of time to billing for services rendered in the field, in addition to providing an excellent workflow for record keeping. In addition to the eMDI option, there’s also an optional color camera, which can serve as a validation tool for workers to document proof-of service.
Since the popular Intermec CN3 is the CN4’s predecessor, people can depend on full compatibility between the series, and with Windows Mobile 6.1 and Internet Explorer 6. With so many field service capabilities, the Intermec CN4 offers a great combination of ruggedness and mobility.