Industry Night: Healthcare
Learn how Mercy healthcare system was able to increase efficiency by following GS1 standards.
ROi, a healthcare supply chain company founded by Mercy, and BD (Becton, Dickinson and Co.), a medical device company, used GS1 standards as a tool to improve their business processes and achieve a higher level of performance.
After implementing the GS1 standards, they discovered:
- Increased accuracy in billing
- Real-time product usage updates
- Improved infrastructure for patient care
- 73 percent reduction in discrepancies on purchase orders
- 30 percent reduction in days payable outstanding
Learn more about efficiency in the health care industry.