The fleet industry is developing rapidly to match consumer and business demands. This month, Barcoding and SurfSight will examine the power of Machine Vision and Artificial Intelligence vs. the psychological
The fleet industry is developing rapidly to match consumer and business demands. This month, Barcoding and SurfSight will examine the power of Machine Vision and Artificial Intelligence vs. the psychological impacts of the driver. As well, we want to discuss the importance of experience and maturity of technical innovation and how we can best utilize it to empower our drivers.
Our esteemed speakers
Del Lisk, Lytx’s Chief Fleet Safety Liaison
Matt Camden, Senior Research Associate in the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute’s Center for Truck and Bus Safety
Chris Steineke, VP of U.S. Sales, Surfsight
Ken Currie, VP of Business Development, Barcoding
They will answer all your questions live and provide valuable insights on improving fleet productivity and efficiency.
• The need to innovate: safety considerations
• The power of MV+AI and its psychological impacts. How to instill trust for your drivers when it comes to new tech
• The importance experience and maturity in the industry play in regards to technology
• The idea of alerts: benefits, downsides, and impacts. What happens when not every driver responds?
• The impacts of a false positive/false negative
• How does immature tech affect a fleet?
• Why video matters. Being proactive with issues by improving visibility
• Best practices, how to increase your ROI, and benefits of deployment
Be sure to submit YOUR questions ahead of time and we look forward to seeing you there!
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm