EPC Connection 2008
If you read my post EPC: The Next Generation Barcode and you’re just dying to learn more, registration is now open for EPC Connection 2008. Presented by the RFID Journal in partnership with GS1 EPCglobal.
When: October 14-16, 2008
Where: Donald E. Stevens Convention Center Chicago, IL
Whether you’re considering EPC/RFID for the first time or have already adopted the technology, the EPC Connection will share best practices to help you succeed. At the EPC Connection you will:
- Hear how leading companies gain a competitive advantage by employing EPC
- Obtain the information you need for EPC/RFID adoption
- Network with the EPCglobal North American community
- See the latest products from leading technology solution providers
- Attend a training and certification course
Learn from the experts that helped to develop EPC standards. They’ll share how to implement RFID technology, how to utilize EPC to improve your retail shopping experience, how to use EPC for product traceability, and more. Don’t delay, if you Register Now you can save up to $300.