Datalogic Gryphon I GM4100 Barcode Imager
Datalogic recently released the new Gryphon™ I GM4100, a linear imager and hand-held mobile scanner. The new Gryphon is feature-rich, boasting increased barcode reading speeds, near high resolution reading capabilities, enhanced system level performance and improved ergonomics, making it an ideal choice for both retail and light industrial environments. In addition, the Gryphon I GM4100 reader offers a graphic display and 3-button keypad, allowing for real-time interaction between the operator and the host.
Another feature that is sure to come in handy is the Gryphon’s “Scan-while-Charging” capabilities, providing hours of cordless operation time via a Lithium-Ion battery pack. In fact, when using Batch Mode, the Gryphon I GM4100 can retain up to 1200 scanned barcodes when captured outside the radio range.
In addition to the above, the Gryphon I GM4100 also features:
- Radio range of 99ft. for 433 MHz and up to 49.2 ft. for 910 MHz
- The ability to tie up to 16 units to one base station
- Robust scanning action in dusty and moist environments
- Ergonomics and a lightweight design
- GS1 DataBar Code reading capability
- Drop resistance of 5.9 ft.
For more information on Datalogic and their products, learn more here.