Psion Workabout Pro 3
The Psion Workabout Pro 3 was created for mobile workers in a wide range of industries, including field services, logistics, warehousing, transportation and manufacturing. Built to be a key part of your IT infrastructure, the Workabout Pro 3 is flexible enough to meet your changing business needs. The number of add-ons and software applications you can attach is endless, so there is a solution for every application.
For price and info on the Workabout Pro 3, contact Barcoding, Inc.
Psion Workabout Pro 3 Features and Benefits
- As Adaptable As You Are: The hardware expansion slots of the WORKABOUT PRO 3 make adding new modules fast and easy – saving significant time and money. And there’s a whole range available – everything from fingerprint scanners and passport readers to RFID readers. WiFi or GPRS; scanners, imagers and RFID options – the WORKABOUT PRO 3 delivers next-generation modularity that enables customers to easily configure their device to suit a variety of applications and tasks. Plug in; bolt on, and achieve more on the go. There’s no need to throw out a Psion mobile device when business needs change: customers can simply change or add the necessary module to make it more usable.
- It Builds On Mobility: The WORKABOUT PRO 3’s Natural Task Support™ means mobile workers get the job done faster and more comfortably since it’s purpose-built to the right level of ruggedness, ergonomics and usability for any environment. It starts with a full-VGA display for finer detail and easier readability, and an ergonomic keypad designed for one-hand operation. But it also comes down to intangible things like the way it feels in your hand.
- Rugged Reliability: The WORKABOUT PRO 3 performs wherever your work takes you. It’s technology made tough. Built to withstand multiple drops from six feet to concrete, the WORKABOUT PRO 3 easily handles shock and vibration. Its IP65 rating protects it against dust and water sprayed from all directions.
Device Integration - Professional and Managed Services at Barcoding, Inc.
Barcoding, Inc. offers flexible support and service options – designed to keep your system live at all times.
Our team offers a wide range of Professional Services:
- Project Management
- Staging and kitting for mobile devices
- Wireless network site surveys, RF assessment, installation, troubleshooting, and site certification,
- WWAN activation, provisioning, testing, and coverage surveys
- Technology rollouts including project management, training, software, installation, etc.
- Support services – on-site and depot
- RFID feasibility analysis, process analysis, site analysis, site installation, and performance guarantee
Our Managed Services include:
- Spare pool management
- Device and network management
- Technical support help desk
- Online customer care portal