The Psion EP10™ is the market’s most durable and complete enterprise PDA. Built on the core technologies of the Omnii™ platform, the Psion EP10 is ergonomically designed and provides extreme functionality. Unlike consumer-grade hardware, the EP10 is optimized for commercial and industrial applications, delivering all the performance of Psion’s premium industrial handhelds – in a more affordable, compact form.
To learn pricing and more information:
Psion EP10 Features and Benefits
- Uncompromised Performance: The EP10 features industry-leading power. Built with the latest Texas Instruments AM3715 Sitara ARM microprocessor, the EP10 delivers benchmark performance with an 800 MHz clock speed and ultra-fast 1375 Drystone MIPS. Its superscalar architecture allows for more efficient computational logic, and its 256 RAM / 2 GB Flash memory provides better support when running multiple applications simultaneously.
- Compact Form Factor: Size, form factor and ergonomics are all EP10 strengths. Weighing only 345g with a durable case, the EP10 is light and well-balanced in the hand and it’s just as easy to pocket as it is to use. It also features a backlit keypad that is designed for ambidextrous, one-handed operation.
- Full-Sized Features: Although small, the EP10 is still big on features. Delivering full phone functionality, the EP10 comes with an integrated 3.2MP camera, onboard scanning which speeds up data collection with its 2D omni-directional imager, and both standard and high capacity Li-Ion rechargeable battery options providing power for an entire shift.
- Ultimate Wireless: Dedicated radio designs give EP10 total flexibility and quicker data transfer across all applications. The EP10 supports the latest mobile communication standards including CDMA (EV-DO rev A) or GSM (UMTS 3.8G HSPA+), GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Optimal Viewing Experience: The EP10 boasts a large, high-resolution 3.7” VGA color transflective display as well as an integrated touch-screen that can be operated by finger or passive stylus. The display has been designed to be sunlight readable by day and backlit for darker conditions.
- Smart sensors: EP10’s in-built interactive sensors enable mobile employees to work smarter with its context-aware computing. It is packed with everything from proximity and light sensors to an accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass and GPS, allowing for automatic backlighting and screen rotation and accurate data geo-tagging capabilities.
Device Integration - Professional and Managed Services at Barcoding, Inc.
Barcoding, Inc. offers flexible support and service options – designed to keep your system live at all times.
Our team offers a wide range of Professional Services:
- Project Management
- Staging and kitting for mobile devices
- Wireless network site surveys, RF assessment, installation, troubleshooting, and site certification,
- WWAN activation, provisioning, testing, and coverage surveys
- Technology rollouts including project management, training, software, installation, etc.
- Support services – on-site and depot
- RFID feasibility analysis, process analysis, site analysis, site installation, and performance guarantee
Our Managed Services include:
- Spare pool management
- Device and network management
- Technical support help desk
- Online customer care portal