Symbol MC9090 / Motorola MC 9090 Wireless Handheld Computer
Durability is the name of the game when it comes to the Symbol MC9090 Mobile Computer. This rugged device is designed from the ground up to withstand everything your workers throw at it and get the work done.
The MC9090 is generally used in warehouse environments or anywhere that a durability and reliability are a must. This mobile barcode scanner is well suited for scan intensive applications and the availablity of RFID configurations means this device can do most anything you need it to. When it comes to mobile computing inside the four walls, you will be happy you chose the MC9090.
For applications that require mobile computing the Symbol MC9097 integrates WAN radios allowing you to transfer voice and data from anywhere in your cellular network.
For Symbol MC9090 price and info, please
contact Barcoding Inc.
Integrated 802.11 a/b/g WLAN radios
Flexible always-on connection maximizes mobile worker productivity, while technology differentiating features deliver superior, reliable wireless connectivity; compatible with any WLAN in the world.
Exceptionally rugged construction
Passes the industry's most stringent drop and tumble tests; IP64 sealing rating; integrated internal antennas.
Common Motorola mobile device platform
Maximizes the value of your applications — and software development investment.
Forward scanning, pistol grip ergonomics
Reduces user fatigue in scan intensive applications.
Intel XScale PXA270 processor: 624 MHz; enhanced memory architecture for persistent storage
Supports simple to complex multimedia applications.
Windows Mobile 5.0 or Windows CE 5.0
Provides choice of familiar Windows environment or robust application-specific environment.
1D, 2D, DPM and image capture capabilities
1D Standard-range scan engine, 1D Extended-range scan engine, omni-directional imaging engine, and DPM engine provide real-time data capture and access to business information to enable process automation, error-proofing, and track and trace capabilities.
WPAN: Bluetooth v1.2
Wirelessly synchronize, print, and connect to a headset.
Large display: exceptional clarity and contrast
Easy to read in a variety of lighting conditions.
Please view the MC9090 overview PDF from Symbol, for a complete list of the MC9090 specifications.
Physical and Environmental Characteristics
- Dimensions: 9.1 in. L x 3.6 in. W x 7.6 in. H
23.1 cm L x 9.1 cm H x 19.3 cm H
- Weight: 25 oz./709 g (includes battery, scanner
- Keyboard: 28-, 43- and 53-key; Terminal Emulation
(5250, 3270, VT)
- Display: Win CE: 3.7 in. QVGA mono or color; Windows Mobile: 3.7 in QVGA color only
- Power: Removable, rechargeable 7.2 volt Lithium Ion 2200 mAh battery pack, 15.8 watt hours
- Operating Temp.: -4° to 122° F/-20° to 50° C
- Charging Temp.: 32° to 104° F/0° to 40° C
- Storage Temp.: -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non condensing
(Condensation Resistant Configurations
- Drop Spec: Multiple drops to concrete: 6 ft./1.8 m
across the operating temperature range
- Tumble Spec: 2,000 one-meter tumbles at room
temperature (4,000 hits)
- CPU: Intel XScale Bulverde PXA270 processor
at 624 MHz
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 or Microsoft
Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium Edition
- Memory (RAM/ROM): CE - 64 MB/64 MB; 128 MB/64 MB;
Windows Mobile - 64 MB/128 MB,
128 MB/128 MB
- Expansion: SD/MMC Card
- Data Capture Options: 1D standard range scan engine; 1D extended range scan engine; Omni-directional
imaging engine reads 1D and 2D symbols
omni-directionally, and captures images
and signatures; DPM engine reads a wide
variety of DPM marks including data matrix
marks applied by dot peening, laser etching,
molding, stamping or casting methods to
multiple substrates such as metal,
plastic or glass.
Symbol MC9090 Mobile Handheld Computer Ruggedness Test
A video of warehouse workers beating on a MC9090, highlighting its strength and durability. See more Motorola / Symbol videos at video.barcoding.com.
Peripherals and Accessories*
- Cradles: Single-slot serial/USB, 4-slot Ethernet,
4-slot charge only
- Printers: Supports extensive line of Motorola-
approved printers and cables
- Charger: 4-slot universal battery charger
- Other Accessories: Cable adapter module; snap-on magnetic
stripe reader; modem module; full set of
holsters; full set of cables
* For a complete list of MC9090 Peripherals and Accessories, please call a Barcoding Representative at 888.412.7226.
MC9090 Support and Customization Options
Symbol MC9090 Customization
Barcoding Inc. has the resources and experience to customize your MC9090 to your individual needs. Our Professional Services team will pre-configure your MC9090 with the software and settings that you choose. When you receive the device simply open the box and start working. Leave the configuration to our experts and save your workers the time and hassle.
Already have an MC9090, but want more out of it? We can reconfigure your device to match your needs. Whether it is one or 100 devices, we have you covered.
Barcoding Professional Services Support
When you buy a solution from Barcoding Inc., you can rest assured that we will be there to help when you need it. Our Professional Services branch is a team of highly experienced individuals providing industry leading support and service for all data collection needs. Don't take a chance on a no-name internet startup. When your reputation is on the line, call Barcoding Inc.
Call Now: 888.412.7226
Receive FREE support for 30 days on all purchases.
Contact us for a complimentary evaluation of your needs. Our sales team will
answer all your questions
about inventory control and
automatic data collection.
Barcoding is a Motorola Premier Business Partner