It’s our favorite day of the week, #SupplyChainGeek Friday! This week we’ve compiled some great articles and another great podcast that will keep your inner #supplychaingeek both informed and intrigued. I also included two articles from our very own #SupplyChainGeeks!
Check it out:
- What’s the best solution for inventory management? Barcoding’s supply chain architect, Chase Sowden, discusses barcodes, RFID and the pencil in the latest issue of Plant Engineering.
- A great article that shows you how to integrate four modern technologies into your business model that will also help you improve your supply chain management.
- In an age where manufacturers are looking for new ways to cut costs and drive new efficiencies, automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) technology has become commonplace in day-to-day operations. #SupplyChainGeek Shane Snyder (Barcoding’s President), discusses the next steps in getting the most value out of their automated data capture technology in IMPO magazine!
- Ever wondered how you could make your #SupplyChain more ethical? Listen to this podcast by SupplyChainBrain in where they discuss why creating ethical supply chains is not only the right thing to do, but can help companies cut costs and boost profits!
- A look into seven solutions that can help any business visualize how big data can help make their supply chains more efficient and better optimized!
Let us know what you’re reading and make sure to be on the lookout for next week’s round up post! 🙂