#SupplyChainGeek Round Up
Happy Thursday #SupplyChainGeeks!
This week, your roundup comes a day early because tomorrow is a big and exciting day on our blog! Make sure to check out the articles below plus the cool video on how Lowe’s is bringing Ecommerce back into its stores.
Enjoy and share with your own social networks with #SupplyChainGeek
- Wondering what the future of warehousing is looking like in 2018? Take a look at a few of the responses from the Warehouse Vision survey below:
- 48.5% want to enhance customer service
- 34.5% to achieve shorter delivery times
- 61.6% to reduce out-of-stock conditions
Make sure to read the full article on Zebra technologies blog: http://blogs.zebra.com/the- new-mobile-warehouse-rising-to-meet-the-challenge-of-todays-changing-logistics
- In retail, if you had a website and a mobile app it would’ve been enough to be a true omnichannel player. Nowadays, retailers are struggling with building the right infrastructure to support omnichannel. Read on to see how retailers can operate profitably in an ominchannel world http://www.supplychain247.com/article/how_do_retailers_operate_profitably_in_an_omnichannel_world
- Have you heard of virtual reality technologies? If you haven’t make sure to check out how stores like North face and Lowes are bringing Ecommerce back in store: https://cradlepoint.com/blog/rachell-robson/virtual-reality-technologies-bringing-ecommerce-back-store
Below you can see a video on how Lowe’s has personalized the experience for do-it-yourself home renovators:
Have a fantastic Thursday and don’t forget to check our blog tomorrow. 😉