MOBILITY AND ASSET TRACKING SOLUTIONS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Barcoding, Inc is a leading specialist in the design, development, and support of barcode and RFID (radio frequency identification) systems for government agencies and departments.
Our partnerships with leading hardware and software companies enable us to provide secure, streamlined solutions that meet rigid guidelines, for all aspects of the Federal Government including the Department of Defense (DOD).
Let Barcoding help your agency increase operational efficiency, meet mandates to increase responsiveness and security, and cut costs in the face of tighter budgets.
We ARE certified as a SBA under in the SAM system for Federal opportunities.
Certified as a SBA under NAICS Code 541519 (Other computer related services)
We are listed with the following NAICS Codes but do NOT fall under the classification of ‘Small Business’ for these.
- 511210: Software Publishers
- 532420: Office Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing
- 541511: Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541614: Process, Physical Distribution and Logistics Consulting Services
- 334118: Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
We Offer Specialized Solutions for the Federal Government:
- Asset Management Solutions, including RFID
- Automatic Parking Citation Processing
- MIL-STD-129P Military Shipping Labels
- GASB Compliance
- MEDCP Mobile Environmental Data Collection Platform: Transmits real-time, wireless data on test equipment readings for first responders such as DHS, NTSB, NEMA, and state EMT’s. This solution has been deployed in the field to guard against terrorism incidents at high profile events.
MOBILITY AND ASSET TRACKING SOLUTIONS FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Barcoding, Inc is a leading specialist in the design, development, and support of bar code and RFID (radio frequency identification) systems for state and local government agencies and departments.
With our partner E-ISG, we provide state and local government with the out-of-the-box asset management solutions they need to support their regulatory requirements.
FEATURES TO SUPPORT THE ACQUISITION AND RECEIPTS OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY
- Integrate with leading Financial Accounting, Procurement, and ERP systems
- Import from Excel files easily by users
- Compliance with IFRS and component accounting
- Manage IFRS componentization of all property assets.
- Import Year End Revaluation program from a spreadsheet.
- Calculate accounting entries for Revaluations, Revaluation Losses, Impairment events and all Reserves.
- Calculate historic and current cost depreciation
FEATURES TO CUSTOMIZE REPORTS TO PROVIDE UPDATE ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY PLANS
- Produce reports of discrepancies
- Produce reports on Loss, Theft, Damage, and Deconstruction (LTDD)
- Produce reports on physical inventory
- Produce reports for exception based inventory audit items
FEATURES TO TRACK THE STEWARDSHIP, CUSTODY, AND USE FOR GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES
- Link electronic document to assets
- Comprehensive user audit trail
- Produce DD-1149 shipping manefests
- Property Pass
- Property records will enable a complete, current, and auditable record of all transactions, tracked by contract, program, site, and entities
- Support the maintenance of government properties and verify the calibration and routine preventive maintenance and repair at each physical inventory
FEATURES TO SUPPORT THE PRACTICE TO EMPLOY ENVIRONMENTAL SOUND PRACTICE TO DISPOSE ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS
- Support the GSA process “the Environmental Hierarchy” for managing end-of-life electronics
- Link to R2 certified recyclers for disposal of assets
- Provide certification and applicable documentation to disposed assets
- Maintaining the entire life cycle information of assets in one database