Our Weekly Round-up
There’s a reason why we call ourselves #SupplyChainGeeks and that’s because we love everything and anything regarding Supply Chains! Like all cool geeks, we are constantly reading and expanding our knowledge in all different aspects of the supply chain. So, as a fellow #SupplyChainGeek, we had to share with you what we’ve been reading this week! From articles that further explain such widely used terms like “big data” and “analytics” to tips on how to prevent maintenance costs, this week has been filled with great posts for all you #SupplyChainGeeks!
Check it out below:
- “Three things you should know about big data and analytics” an article that explains and defines the terms “big data” and “analytics”. These explanations can help managers understand how to use them to improve their supply chains.
- On discussing the importance of optimization in creating a transportation strategy from Supply Chain 24/7: “Utilizing Transportation Optimization to Design a Smarter Supply Chain”
- “Lift Truck Tips: Prevent maintenance costs with cost avoidance” Tips on how to prevent future service calls by following simple procedures.
- A series of blog posts, where part one discusses why failover is a wise option and gives suggestions on finding the best solutions.
Part two of the series discusses tips on how to prevent network outage and different failover options.
- In honor of the 5th Annual World IoT Day that was yesterday, a great video summary on the current status of the Internet of Things: http://www.rfidjournal.com/videos/view?1381&
What have you #SupplyChainGeeks been reading? Share your thoughts by commenting below. 🙂