Motorola MC9090-Z RFID Hand-held Mobile Computer
For an all-around reader that can capture different types of data such as RFID tags and 1D and 2D barcodes, the Motorola MC9090-Z RFID handheld offers some great features, such as reading data in remote areas where fixed RFID readers can’t reach.
In addition to an extended read-range, workers will enjoy improved read rates, creating higher throughput for maximum productivity. If you’re concerned about your rugged warehouse environment, the Motorola MC9090-Z RFID handheld can handle it. In addition, the device features:
- Superior application flexibility
- Exceptionally rugged construction
- Pinpoint locating technology
- Superior wireless connectivity
- Maximize software development investment
- Persistent storage and multimedia application support
- Wirelessly synchronize, print, and connect to a headset
- Easy to read in a variety of lighting conditions
- Forward scanning, pistol grip ergonomics
- Integrated directional antenna (70 degree forward-looking)
For more information on the Motorola MC9090-Z RFID handheld reader, download the specification sheet
For more information about Motorola and their AIDC products, learn more here.