Motorola ES400 EDA
Today’s mobile workforce faces a variety of different challenges when information is spread across multiple devices. The Motorola ES400 EDA allows mobile managers and task workers to be empowered by giving them the tools and access to the applications needed to complete any job from any location. The Motorola ES400 EDA features:
- 600 MHz, ARM 11 processor, MSM 7627
- 256MB RAM/1GB Flash
- Military Standard (MIL-STD) 810G 4 ft. drop specification
- 32º F to 104º F operating temperature
- Meets MIL-STD 810G rain standards and IP42 sealing
- Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional
With dual 3.5G broadband WAN connections, devices can be deployed in pools anywhere in the world, on virtually any network. This allows mobile workers to easily capture photos, videos, barcodes and documents instantly, so there’s no confusion over hand-written information.
For more information on the Motorola ES400, learn more here.
To see the Motorola ES400 in action, check out the below video: