Intermec SR61TXR Tethered Extra-Range 2D Scanner
We recently discussed the addition of the SR61T line to Intermec scanners, but I wanted to focus more in depth on the SR61TXR tethered extra-range 2D scanner. It’s the only scanner currently on the market that integrates long read-range imaging technology with omni-directionality, offering users the flexibility to read any barcode. Because of its long distance barcode reading capabilities, the Intermec SR61TXR is ideal for inventory management, picking, shipping and receiving, cross-docking, work-in-process, and pallet tracking applications. Since the SR61TXR boasts superior power to most barcode scanners, it eliminates the need for multiple scanners, reducing the total cost of ownership.
In warehouse environments, where forklift operators use vehicle mount computers, they can now use the SR61TXR’s auto focus technology to easily transition from close to far objects. In addition, the SR61TXR features:
- Rugged exterior, designed to withstand 26 drops to concrete or steel from 6.5 ft.
- 1 megapixel imager captures images, video and high density barcodes
- Easy connectivity to vehicle mount computers
- USB 2.0
- Onboard illumination for varying lighting environments
- Intermec EasySet™ software setup tool
For more information about Intermec and their products, learn more here.