Supply Chain Architecture
Supply Chain Architecture by Barcoding™ is our dedicated practice for the identification, formulation, and management of perfect order fulfillment processes—lean workflows from quote-to-cash.
Can You Answer the Question: “How Well Are We Doing?”
Our approach centers on process, people, and technology and helps companies objectively find out how well they’re doing. With unbiased recommendations and detailed road maps, our experts use a blend of methodologies (Agile, Six Sigma, Lean and Kaizen) to put you on the road to continuous improvement.
Eliminate Waste in Your Supply Chain
We offer objective analysis and plans:
- High level operational assessments with one-day and multi-day engagements
- Deep dive analysis programs
Supply Chain Operational Assessment Areas for Review
Supply Chain Architecture by Barcoding is available to review a large number of areas of your supply chain including:
- Facility Layout/Material Handling/New DC Site
- Storage Utilization/Warehouse Reslotting
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Shift hours vs. Employee Utilization
- Performance Expectations
- Performance Tracking
- Management Skills and Effectiveness
- Equipment Type and Usage
- Technology Effectiveness
- Outbound & Inbound
- Truck Utilization Rates
- Dock Scheduling
- Inventory Control/WMS/RFID
- Yard Management
- Supply Chain Visibility
- ASN/EDI/Trading Partners
Achieve Specific Results
With Supply Chain Architecture by Barcoding, you can expect:
- An unbiased and objective assessment of your current operations.
- Identification of “realistic” improvement potential supported by credible return-on-investment analysis.
- Identification of “no-capital”, “easy-to-implement” opportunities that will more than pay for the analysis.
- A road map of operational improvement that will result in your continued success in the marketplace.
- To achieve the goal of becoming more efficient, accurate, and connected in order to decrease operational costs, increase revenue opportunity, and improve your customers’ experiences.
Don't Miss Chase Sowden, Supply Chain Architect, at Promat 2017!
Join us at Promat 2017 and learn from the very best! Chicago, IL April 3 – 6, 2017. Featuring: IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES IN YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN BEFORE THEY BECOME AN ISSUE - CHASE SOWDENFind out more now!
Let us help you take a proactive review of your supply chain.Contact us today!
Continuous Improvement Program Workshop (Barcoding Executive Forum 2015 Presentation)
Chase Sowden, Barcoding’s supply chain architect, leads a workshop that focuses on eliminating waste from business operations. Sowden explains why determining customers’ requirements, obtaining organization-wide buy-in, examining each process, identifying a problem, and looking for a solution will help companies improve their daily processes.